Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine and a key component of traditional Chinese medicine involving thin needles inserted into the body at acupuncture points. It can be associated with the application of heat, pressure, or laser light to these same points. Acupuncture is commonly used for pain relief, though it is also used for a wide range of other conditions
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a powerfully effective and naturally relaxing form of medicine.
It is the oldest continuously practiced medical system in the world, used by nearly one third of the planet’s people as a primary health care system and many more as an adjunct therapy. According to Chinese medicine, the body transmits energy through pathways, blockages account for a person’s overall health. Acupuncture targets more than 2,000 points to ensure proper flow of energy through the body to promote optimum health.
Why Experience Acupuncture?
- To help you relax
- To help you feel more energized
- To help you avoid illness or injury
- To help alleviate physical pain
- To help you think more clearly
- To help with digestive issues
- To use alongside many conventional therapies/medications to augment their effect and lower doses
- To add legitimate choices to your health care